Rumford Little League is now accepting registrations for the 2015 season. We are using the same online registration system as last season. If you had a child play last season, you’ll have an existing account in the system, otherwise you’ll create a new account. Please review the age levels, fee schedule and sections 1-3 below.
2015 Baseball Levels & Fees
*NOTE: If registering three (3) or more children your total fee will be $225.
1.) Registration Requirements
Please review the following registration requirements:
- Any player attending a school within the Rumford Little League boundary prior to October 1, 2013 is eligible to play for Rumford Little League regardless of residence.
- Registration is for youth ages 4 to 16 (What is my Little League age?)
- A parent/guardian must be present at registration night
- Boys and girls ages: 4, 5, 6 – register for Tee Ball
- Girls age 6 – play RLL Tee Ball or EP Central LL (Junior Minor Softball)
- Girls age 7 & 8 – play RLL Baseball or EP Central LL Softball
- Regardless of where girls play, they all need to register at the Rumford LL registration night.
- Boys and girls who have played two years of tee ball may move up to the Farm Division at parent/guardian request.
- Proof of residency necessary for all players. (What documents are required?)
- Birth certificates are necessary for players new to the league
- A driver’s license is required for all coaching/volunteer positions
2.) Online Registration
You will need a MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card to register.
3.) Medical Release Form
Please download, print and complete the below form.