Rumford Little League is now accepting registrations for the 2015 season. We are using the same online registration system as last season. If you had a child play last season, you’ll have an existing account in the system, otherwise you’ll create a new account. Please review the age levels, fee schedule and sections 1-4 below. The deadline to register is February 3, 2015.
2015 Baseball Levels & Fees
*NOTE: If registering three (3) or more children your total fee will be $225.
1.) Registration Requirements
Please review the following registration requirements:
- Any player attending a school within the Rumford Little League boundary prior to October 1, 2013 is eligible to play for Rumford Little League regardless of residence.
- Registration is for youth ages 4 to 16 (What is my Little League age?)
- A parent/guardian must be present at registration night
- Boys and girls ages: 4, 5, 6 – register for Tee Ball
- Girls age 6 – play RLL Tee Ball or EP Central LL (Junior Minor Softball)
- Girls age 7 & 8 – play RLL Baseball or EP Central LL Softball
- Regardless of where girls play, they all need to register at the Rumford LL registration night.
- Boys and girls who have played two years of tee ball may move up to the Farm Division at parent/guardian request.
- Proof of residency necessary for all players. (What documents are required?)
- Birth certificates are necessary for players new to the league
- A driver’s license is required for all coaching/volunteer positions
2.) Online Registration
You will need a MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card to register.
3.) Medical Release Form
Please download, print and complete the below form before arriving at registration night.
4.) Registration Night
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Newman Congregational Church
100 Newman Avenue, Rumford, RI
** Please bring your printed registration receipt confirmation and required documents. **